Hammitt Kayce Saddle Handbag
Meet the crossbody functionality that made Hammitt famous, now in a structured, saddle bag-inspired silhouette.
- Crafted with classic pewter leather
- Red twill, cotton touch custom H design lining.
- Brushed silver hardware, guaranteed for life
- Interior: magnetic tabs that close and secure main compartment (under flap), leather credit card slot with embossed logo and flare leather tag with vintage 2023 foil on one side, and season exclusive foil on the other.
- Exterior: U shaped body with gusseted paneling, and seam detailing, embossed logo on flap, flat drop pocket on exterior front wall, exterior flat zipper pocket on top back, cell pocket on back wall and grommets with O rings for strap attachment.
- H rivet on debut season.
- 11.5"L x 3"W x 10.25"H; Straps = 1.75"W x 43"L
- Adjustable 43" strap with logo embossing.
There’s a new and easy way to gift your friends and loved ones.
Just look for the “Gift Instantly” button and start the gifting flow:
The recipient gets your thoughtful gift via email or text message.
They open the gift and choose the perfect size and color or exchange it before it ships.
Done! The gift will be sent to the address they fill out.
You can now purchase the perfect gift every time.
How do I send a product as a gift?
Simply click the “Gift Instantly” button, insert the recipient email/phone number in the pop-up window and select the greeting card you would like to send.
How will the recipient receive the gift?
The recipient will receive your beautiful greeting card via email or text message and will be able to open the eGift online.
Can I send a gift without knowing the recipient’s address, size or style preference?
Yes, the recipient will be able to insert where they would like the gift to be sent to as well as adjust or exchange the gift for store credit.
The address and size you insert will be used as a backup.
When will the greeting card be sent?
When filling out the greeting card you can choose to send it now, or schedule it to be sent at a specific date.